Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thoughts.


I miss those cold winter nights of walking over to a warm bed.  Doing simple things, thinking I was desired by the rush of the wind.  And I thought much and much about the cold, but the spring is coming and I know the flowers will be blooming shortly.  So I anticipate the rain storms.  The ones to run out in and hold your arms wide open.  Feeling the drops drip off the edge of my hood, I can sing once again in the pouring rain and I don't regret running out into it.  To let it wash over me was simply meant to be.   Today, I enjoyed the rain.  We sang songs and jumped in puddles because our rain boots allowed us to do so.  And I ran out from my friend's big polka-dotted umbrella to feel the rain drench my hair and look up to the dark sky, full of tears.  Soon enough we made it back to our building and I was thankful for the dry room I entered.  Yet, I enjoy listening to the pouring rain tap my windows and the water droplets race down the windows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment