Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Strawberry Yogurt


I think I need to start watching my weight.  No, not start watching it,  I have been watching it just fine, creeping up the ticks of the scale.  Well, I think I need to take action.  The other day I asked someone if her scale is faulty.  Then I figured that I should subtract five pounds for clothing to get a more accurate read.  This has to stop.  I have always thought calorie counting is stupid.  There is no perfect size, no need to fit into those skinny jeans if you are happy.  Well, I'm not happy.  And I want a change.  Not a crazy diet or a ban on all my favorite foods, just add a little more exercise and cutting out those unhealthy eating habits of mine.  Tonight, I was craving a meatball sub.  A meatball sub at 10:41pm!  No, dinner is done and a meatball sub is not considered a dessert (at least not in my book).  So, I had a yogurt and I pretended to enjoy it.  And I was semi-proud of myself.  Semi because on one hand I avoided the temptation of junk food and on the other hand I know the only reason why I picked the yogurt was because it was the only thing left in my fridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment