Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sleepover!!


Sleepovers: the privilege for 12 year olds, the norm for high schoolers... and well, at college everyone lives on campus, so sleepovers with your girlfriends don't come often.  But last night was an exception, and two girlfriends and I stayed up late to watch my favorite Patrick Dempsey movie-- a romantic comedy, of course!  I am awful to watch movies with though because I always scream at the characters in the movie.  Don't do it!!  Marry him instead!!  I always laugh at the little parts of the movie too much, causing everyone else to miss the next line of the dialogue as well.  Oh well, good thing we weren't watching a twisted mystery or a thriller in which you need to hear every line so you can put all the pieces together before the movie ends.  The pieces here were simple:  three girls, one chick flick, tons of giggling and it all fits together for a great night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment