Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Halfsies


There are some foods that you just cannot share.  I am all for sharing a bag of sourcream and onion potato chips or trying someone else's icecream sundae, but sharing isn't always caring.  At least, for me.  Ever since I have started living on my own, germs have been my new enemy and I have come to a conclusion that some foods or drinks should not be shared.  If you are one of those people who take germs with a grain of salt and would think I was crazy for hand sanatizing my shower shoes, then perhaps you might want to move on to the next post (or get a good laugh).  However, if you are in between having a slight itch to dust bust and following the footsteps of our favorite germ-a-phobes such as Howie Mandel or character Adrian Monk, then this is for you.  So here are my top three things that should not be shared:  1) Orange Juice.  I don't want pulp residue on the rim of my glass from anyone but myself.  2) A yodel.  There is a reason why there are two in a pack.   Don't ask to have a bite of mine, there is simply not enough to share.  I would share if there was enough, but there just isn't.  3) A butter knife.  There is a reason they call it a "butter knife," it is only for the butter! Nothing else.  Don't try to pass off your personal knife as the communal butter knife.  I don't need your sweet potato in my butter, thank you very much.   

No comments:

Post a Comment