Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Plain Jane

I went to a sandwich shop and heard the man in front of me place his order.  He said he wanted everything on the table except the pickles and green peppers.  I wonder what he had against pickles and peppers...  Anyway, the worker thought he heard wrong and asked again, but the man said that this was what he wanted.  I don't blame the worker for questioning him, the table was huge!  It had many different types of meats, dressings, and toppings.  This sandwich included almost everything-- meats, dressings, onions, lettuce, jalapenos, bacon, cheeses, cucumbers, tomatoes, and those little black olives that a typical customer will end up picking off their sandwich.  The man left with his sandwich, happily.  When I ordered my sandwich today, I ordered the Plain Jane.  Proud of it!  The sandwich was absolutely delicious and I couldn't have made a better choice.  
So I guess... to each his own? 

No comments:

Post a Comment