Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pink Chair


There are some days when everything will go wrong.  Today would be a perfect example.  I managed to oversleep my alarm, run into conflict with a friend, catch a nasty cold, and lose my keys.  I think the stress has just been piling on top of me lately.  Weight after weight after weight.  At one point I couldn't take it anymore and managed to just break down.  In my dorm I have a pink chair.  It is famous or (if you look at it in another light) infamous for being the therapy chair on the 3rd floor.  The chair has hosted breakups, friend troubles, conflicts, and releasing those inner fears; all coming from the many people that come to sit and pour their hearts out.  ...I should charge per session.  Well, anyway this past week the pink chair has been in service to, unfortunately, none other than its owner.   

No comments:

Post a Comment