Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweat and Soy Sauce


They should add some fine print when it comes to providing the good reasons of working out.  Often, my Zumba classes will relieve stress and make me feel like I accomplished something productive during the day.  The downside-- my appetite afterwards.  There have been a few times where a few girlfriends and I have come back from the gym and decided to grab a bite to eat.  They all chose salads.  Me?  Oh yes, I'll have the General Tao with the chicken lo mein please.  After all, I deserve it right?  I worked hard, sweated for an hour or two.  And there is my problem.  So lately, I have decided to give up on working out all together.  Not such a good idea.  Maybe I should have a different outlook.  And nowhere in this new outlook is giving up on exercise...or Chinese food for that matter.  Working out should serve the purpose of keeping status quo.  Now doesn't that sound like something you would read from a fortune cookie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment